Monday, July 26, 2010

English CDs

Hello there~
Hehe,the 2nd post I am still selling cheap stuffs.
These are the English CDs that I feel like having not much use for me now,and since I am gonna move soon,I will not have that many space with me and I am also lazy to bring so many along with me,so I just wanna get rid of them.
It's a one time only deal,I am selling these two CDs, 1PCS @ $8 SGD and 2PCS @ $12 SGD.

Radio Disney Jam 11




Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 





Song list:
1. “Burnin’ Up” - Jonas Brothers
2. “Fly on the Wall” - Miley Cyrus
3. “Crush” - David Archuleta
4. “Teardrops on My Guitar” - Taylor Swift
5. “The In Crowd” - Mitchel Musso
6. “Get Back” - Demi Lovato
7. “Scream” - Troy (Performed by Zac Efron)
8. “Tell Me Something I Don’t Know” - Selena Gomez
9. “Leavin’” (Radio Disney Version) - Jesse McCartney
10. “Goodbyes” - Savannah Outen
11. “Amazed” - Vanessa Hudgens
12. “Future Love” - Varsity Fan Club
13. “One Love” - Jordan Pruitt
14. “Check Yes, Juliet” - We the Kings
15. “Distracted” - KSM












Britney Spears The Singles Collections





Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 
Song list:
1. 3
2. Baby One More Time
3. (You Drive Me) Crazy (The Stop! Remix)
4. Born To Make You Happy
5. Oops! I Did It Again
6. Stronger
7. I’m A Slave 4 U”
8. I’m Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman
9. Boys (The Co-Ed Remix)
10. Me Against The Music (Featuring Madonna)
11. Toxic
12. Everytime
13. Gimme More
14. Piece Of Me
15. Womanizer
16. Circus
17. If You Seek Amy
18. Radar
 

 Both of these CDs I only played for twice,trice the most.It's completely in it's best condition.
If you're interested,just send in the orders to my email.

No comments:

Post a Comment