Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert VCD

OK,this is a piece I found myself not watching any more as well,so might as well get it off so I can have some nice space at home.
I have just played it once,not that it's not nice, it's just my sudden interest in KPop taken over anything.
I am just asking,if you like Miley Cyrus,or even just Jonas Brothers,buy this Concert and you will never regret,cause it's really amazing.
Mine is the VCD,and I am selling it off as a lost cost @ $10 cause I really just don't need it at my home.
If you're interested,just send me the order filled as the form and I will see how do you want to take it.

Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert







Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




Track listing

Opening credits

"We Got the Party"


Hannah Montana

Rock Star
Life's What You Make It
Just Like You
Nobody's Perfect
I Got Nerve
We Got The Party" (with the Jonas Brothers)


Jonas Brothers

When You Look Me in the Eyes
Year 3000


Miley Cyrus

Start All Over
See You Again
Let's Dance
I Miss You
G.N.O. (Girl's Night Out)
The Best of Both Worlds (with Hannah Montana on the video screens)


End credits

 If We Were A Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment