Monday, July 19, 2010

Hello Peeps!

Hey there!

This is Paige Yin here,just briefly introducing The Blog To Shop.

Basically,what I am selling here will be my own designed and customized stuffs.The first batch of what I am going to release is Calendar and 4R Idol pictures.Don't worry,I will keep them in a reasonable price,probably cheaper than what you can get outside.

Sometimes,I will also put up stuffs like Clothes which is Jessy custom made.There is nothing too old-fashion I promised,I will keep Jessy's design in style and suitable for teenagers nowadays.

And the 3rd kind of products shall be those I found and bought in and resell.Most of these stuffs shall be KPop stuffs.And if you not yet realize,we are one blog selling more KPop merchandise than any other things.

Keep come back in and check for updates on products!

>.~
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment