Sunday, August 15, 2010

SS501 DVD Videos Compilation[SOLD]

It's another DVD I found which compiled a lot of SS501's Music Videos and also Live Performances.

Selling @ $9.90 SGD

It is the one and only I have,and it's worth the buy considering you can have all their HQ videos in a DVD.

[CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO VIEW SHOTS OF THE PRODUCTS.]




Photobucket



Song List :
  1. Love Ya
  2. Love Like This (Chinese Subbed)
  3. UR Man
  4. Deja Vu
  5. Because I Am Stupid
  6. Empty Memory (Young Saeng)
  7. If You Cannot (Jung Min)
  8. Hey G (Hyung Joon)
  9. Be Nice To Me Please (Hyun Joong)
  10. Wuss Up (Kyu Jong)
  11. Never Again
  12. Snow Prince
  13. Unlock
  14. Kokoro (Japanese)
  15. Coward
  16. 4 Chance
  17. Play
  18. Everything
  19. Fighter (Live)
  20. Warning
  21. Gaze ( That Man's Book, Page 198 OST)
  22. Because I Am Stupid (Live)
  23. Deja Vu (SBS Live)
  24. Warning
  25. A Song Calling For You(OBS Live)
  26. Fighter (Live)2
Other Artists: 
27.  2 Different Tears - Wonder Girls
28.  Super Girl - Super Junior M
29.  Bang! - After School
30.  Love - CN Blue
31.  Magic - Secret
32.  Without U - 2PM
33.  As A Man - Gummy
     To Order,just fill in the order form and email to paige_hthr@yahoo.com . Thank you~!

    1 comment:

    1. This is actually a karoake disk.. I think.. Well, I have SJ's Bonamana Version.. It's something like this too.. It's really nice~~!! And this is seriously a good price.. I bought mine @ RM 40..!! >:( .. :) I'll ask my sister if I can buy..

      ReplyDelete