Sunday, August 15, 2010

Se7en 747 Live Concert

Annyeong,here is another sold out DVD, so there is limited stock left, I only have this one,which I am selling @ $59.90.
One of the best buy consider all other sites are selling this DVD at higher price than we are here.
To buy, fill in the Order Form (Found at the Side Bar) and Email to me : paige_hthr@yahoo.com

This is an OUT OF PRINT ITEM!!

Info from : ASIANDB


audio: Dolby Digital 2.0
release date: Jun 16, 2009
company: PMP Entertainment
made in: Malaysia
aspect ratio: 1.85:1
case: Keep Case

Region Code: All, NTSC
Single Side Dual Layer
Audio: Korean
Model: OST2048

Se7en 747 Live Concert DVD

Korean superstar SE7EN hit the stage on April 7, 2007 at Seoul Olympic Park Stadium for his 747 - SE7EN for 2007 Concert. The name 747 refers both to the date of the concert and to a 747 airplane, which represents the singer global aspirations and long journey ahead. This concert is especially meaningful because it marks the singer last major performance in Korea for a long while, as he will be busy preparing for his US debut and Japan tour. The talented artist pulled out all the stops to stage a spectacular show for his fans. This must-have 22-track live DVD captures SE7EN's concert. The star took to the stage with many of his well-loved hits like "La La La", Girl friend, The One, I Just Wanna Be, and "I Understand" (Track 19). He also performed his japanese singles Hikari, Style Crazy and I Wanna, and thriller the audience with his smooth dancing moves. The concert was surely a magical night for both SE7EN and his fans. This release also comes a bonus DVD containing behind-the-scenes footage, interview clips and photo gallery.

DISC 1 -Live DVD
01 - La La La
02 - Can You Feel Me
03 - Girl Friend
04 - I hope it is you + Selfishness + Like Him + Instead Of You
05 - One Last Cry
06 - Whishy Washy
07 - Again
08 - Hikari
09 - Style
10 - I'll Be Good To You
11 - Come Back To Me + Come Back To Me Part 2
12 - One More Time + Love Story + Oh-No + 2 Nite
13 - I Just Wanna Be
14 - Let's Go On A trip
15 - Monoloque
16 - The One
17 - Crazy + I Wanna
18 - Oh Ma Girl
19 - I Know
20 - Passion
21 - All Night Long
22 - La La La Remix

Disc 2 - Bonus DVD
1 - Making Film
2 - Multi Camera
3 - Interview I
4 - Interview II
5 - Photo Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment